Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help a Brotha' out

I will preface this post by saying that I am the least "gangsta" person you will ever meet, just ask my wife. But in all honesty, I do need your help, if you will hear me out.
If you read back several posts, you will remember that my computer and the floor got together on an awesome collaboration called "Hey Dummy, you forgot to zip your backpack". I was a huge "bomb" that is going to end up costing me, the "producer" a boat load of money to fix. In fact, it would make more sense financially to "can" the messed up computer, and purchase another refurb, or "remixed" computer. Here is where you come in. I need some "co-producers" to help throw some "auto-tune" on the tracks and to help "pump up the jams" so that we can make sure that the only "number one hit" you will hear is the sweet sounds of fingers gliding across the "ivories/letters".
Translation: If you can afford to help my out in replacing my computer, I would appreciate it. I would't be doing this, except for the fact that its the machine that I do 90% of my work on, and I really don't have anyway to replace it otherwise. Plus, you can help out an awesome organization along the way.

Whatever monies are donated to my fund to replace my computer, I will in turn donate 30% of that to Love146(http://www.love146.org) to help end child sex slavery and exploitation.

If you can help, click the link in the Chip-In box below to donate. If not, no worries. Thanks for hearing me out.

Posted via email from In Search Of....

0 comments:

Post a Comment